In today’s modern world, there is very little need to go for a surgical hair transplant to deal with your hair loss. Unfortunately, there are a number of people who end up suffering from hair loss. However, with new scientific methods, this need not be a permanent state thanks to both surgical and non-surgical methods.
Are you a candidate for a hair transplant?
If performed on the right candidate, hair surgery can be very beneficial and can go a long way into improving your looks and style significantly. However, a good candidate must have realistic and believable expectations.
Here are a few more characteristics of hair surgery candidates:
1. Men who have been bald for a considerable amount of time; often years.
2. Men and women who lost their due to trauma or burns.
3. Men and women who have lost hair as a result of cosmetic procedures such as facelifts.
4. Men who have continuously lost their hair due to male pattern baldness
There are a number of patients who walk into the surgery room hoping to get better hair than their genes can provide. It is important to keep in consideration that this surgical process is a work of science and not in any way a miracle worker.
However, this does not necessarily mean that one should lower their expectations every time they are to go through hair replacement surgery. This is just to make sure that there are no extreme expectations that are expected by the patients that go beyond the doctor’s capability.
5 things that you need to know about hair transplant
· Choosing the right procedure for your lifestyle. There any other transplants out there, there are hair transplants that could necessarily change your lifestyle and general style. It is, therefore important to find a procedure that will not deter you from doing the things that you wanted to do.
· You might not see results right away. Most transplants follow this suite. The results of your transplants do not necessarily have to take effect immediately. For most, there are those that go as far as a year before showing any physical progress. It is probably best that you be patients and allow your body to do its thing.
· The hair transplant won’t necessarily make you grow new hair. When getting a hair transplant, hair is moved from the back and the sides of your head and brought to places where you will need it more. in that light, hair transplants do not make people who literally had absolutely no hair grow hair.
· There is no need for several transplants, just one should do. You may only need to go for one procedure (unless you are almost totally bald). Your hair transplant clinic may also perform a method that could reduce the number of times that you have to go for a procedure.
· You might need some rest. The whole procedure in itself should only be a day’s work, but you may need to have some time off work to help grow your new tender hair grafts. Most hair transplant clinics usually explain what works best for their patients.
Best place or country to get a hair transplant.
Any professional will direct you to Turkey for the best hair transplant as there a large number of patients that prefer to go there for their hair transplants. There are several clinics that offer this service and at a high quality compared to the cost with which they offer this service. They are cheap and convenient and most of all, they are well aware of what they do.
Among other countries that offer these services to their best are places like South Korea, Thailand, the UAE, and Poland. You could consider making a trip to these countries for the best services in hair transplants.
However, if you are working on a tight budget, there is no harm in trying hair transplant clinics that can offer the services at a convenient price locally.
Hair transplant vs Other Alternatives
There are several alternatives to hair transplants that can be of great and equal use to the patient. You don’t necessarily have to attend a sessional procedure to have your hair grown back. Here are some of the alternatives and how they compare to a hair transplant.
Morr F 10% solution is a combination of both minoxidil and finasteride which work in combination to treat hair loss. Minoxidil is a vasodilator that widens the blood vessels and works to provide better blood flow to the hair follicles. This, in turn, prevents hair loss and stimulates regrowth resulting in longer and thicker strands of hair hence increasing the amount of hair.
Finasteride, on the other hand, is a reductase inhibitor that blocks the production of male hormones in the scalp. It is this hormone that is responsible for stopping hair growth. this whole process thereby reverses the whole bolding process and prevents further hair loss.
These two have been used since time immemorial to help in hair growth. Minoxidil can be used separately to help bring back hair growth while finasteride is used also separately to help with hair-related disorders or dysfunctions.
You could also opt for a less an extravagant method that does not necessarily require any sort of genetic modification. Simply wearing a wig. These are pretty easy to acquire and they come in a lot of shapes and sizes.
In conclusion; there are a number of methods that could help you grow back your hair and finally get back your style.